Individual support for managers
Pulso offers managers a discreet and independent sounding board for every problem with or between employees. Using an efficient and human approach, certified coaches with experience in management roles and therefore knowledge of the corporate context provide management support tailored to individual managers.
A manager may have questions such as:
- How can I encourage a member of staff to seek help?
- How should I deal with a member of staff's personal problems or strong emotions?
- How do I deliver an emotionally difficult message or bad news?
- How can I support a member of staff who has gone through a traumatic event?
- How should I deal with a conflict between two co-workers?
How does individual counselling work for managers?
- The manager gets in touch voluntarily when they have a problem. They can do this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, either online or through a freephone number. Confidentiality is always guaranteed.
- After an initial phone conversation, the manager is transferred to a specialist counsellor in their own region. A short and solution-oriented counselling plan is agreed together.
- During the first session, the situation is discussed, the main sticking points are identified and the manager and the counsellor agree on a specific approach.
- In the second meeting, this approach is worked out in more detail and concrete agreements are made regarding the actions to be taken. Then follows the phase in which the actions are implemented.
- During the final meeting, the actions, the results achieved and the experience are evaluated. This enables the gained knowledge to be embedded in the management style of the manager.
What is the added value of individual support for managers?
You opt for
- an additional external and neutral channel to support managers facing emotional challenges.
- a completely confidential context within which the manager can air their doubts and look for solutions.
- an individual, flexible and fast approach.
- a counsellor who can travel to a location most suitable for the manager. The manager doesn't lose any time travelling.