Our range of educational and training programmes
Pulso offers high-quality training on various aspects of psychosocial well-being at work, interwoven with years of business experience and practical examples. This will help you to increase your employees' well-being.
Together, we look at how you can incorporate the required training in your organisation's existing well-being policy and legislation on the prevention of psychosocial risks at work. Furthermore, we adapt the training course(s) to previous and future initiatives.
Pulso, for all types of training
Pulso is a partner you can rely on
- whether you have a specific need for a short info session or workshop, or you are looking for an integrated well-being course covering a range of topics over a few days.
- for a training programme that can raise awareness, inform, teach new skills, etc.
- for a potential follow-up course with individual coaching or peer-to-peer support.
- for a train-the-trainer programme, whenever you want your own staff to become in-house trainers.
For which topics can you request training?
Our specialist training programmes include:
- Stress and burn-out: programmes for managers, employees and other stakeholders for whom stress management and stress detection are most important.
- Positivity at work: programmes based on positive psychology to increase resilience, engagement, happiness, self-esteem, self-reliance, assertiveness etc.
- Conflicts and undesirable behaviour: programmes for confidential counsellors, prevention advisers, employees and managers on conflict management, conflict resolution skills and communication skills. Pulso is recognised by the federal public service (FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue) to provide the five-day 'Mediation for (new) confidential counsellors'.
Why choose a training programme?
Our training programmes are:
- Evidence-based: the programme is constantly updated in line with the latest scientific findings from the University of Leuven.
- Practice-based: integrated into the participants' work situation and closely connected to their issues and needs, with a focus on concrete examples, tips, exercises, role-play and video material. This enables participants to apply what they have learned in practice, after completing the training course.
- Integrated: tailored to previous and planned initiatives within your organisation.
- Long-term objectives: no one-shot-activities, but rather solutions that are embedded in your organisation's well-being policy.
- Flexible and bespoke: adapted to your questions and needs, different types of training available (in length and methodology).
- Provided by trainers who combine the necessary knowledge with extensive business experience.