(senior) Consultant (M/F) Surveys, Online Tools & Product Development
Pulso Europe, a spin-off from KU Leuven and UCLouvain, is a pioneer and market leader in optimising psychosocial well-being in organisations. Our team, based in Leuven (Kessel-Lo), currently consists of about 30 permanent employees and about 300 freelance employees. Pulso is part of the large German group “Asklepios Kliniken” with more than 47 000 employees. Together with our joint ventures in Lisbon and Athens and our German sister companies, we are active in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Portugal, Greece, Romania, Cyprus, Albania, Bulgaria and Turkey. You can find more information about our organisation at www.pulso-europe.eu.
Pulso is currently looking for a (senior) Consultant for the Surveys, Online Tools & Product Development team.
This team is a multidisciplinary team of consultants and data analysts responsible for:
- guiding our clients in their well-being and engagement surveys using our renewed tool, the WOD© “Well-being & Organisational Dynamics Tool” (see https://wod.pulso-europe.eu);
- guiding our clients with their pulse surveys or barometer surveys using our various dashboards;
- implementing Pulso's e-mental health tools for our clients; Pulso developed HappyCare, an online tool for strengthening mental resilience (see www.happycare.be), the Balance Tool, a self-help tool for employees to prevent stress and burnout, Studies without Worries, an online self-help programme for students who are struggling with fear of failure, insecurity or procrastination (see www.studerenzonderblokkeren.be), the Safety Attitude Screening© (SAS), an online tool that evaluates safety attitudes and can predict safety behaviour at work (see www.safetyattitudescreening.com), etc.
- continuously developing new innovative tools that we can deploy with our customers; this is always done on the basis of research and in close consultation with our clients and potential with external IT providers.
As (senior) Consultant Surveys, Online Tools & Product Development, you are part of the team responsible for the following assignments:
- Carrying out and supervising well-being and engagement surveys for our clients. This means that you carry out applied research into the working conditions and the psychosocial well-being of employees and that you provide maximum support and advice to the client. After a training period in which we familiarise you with our tools and methodology, you will be responsible for the entire research process from A to Z, i.e. preparatory discussions with the client, tailoring the research to the clients request, carrying out, coordinating and following up on the fieldwork, analysing the data, drawing up research reports, presenting the results and formulating recommendations.
- Implementing our online tools with regard to psychosocial well-being among our clients. By consulting with the customer and our IT specialists you offer standard or tailor-made solutions to the customer, and you are also responsible for the project management.
- Maintaining your customer relations and preparing quotations for new potential customers. You will soon manage your own client portfolio for whom you are responsible, and you will independently conduct sales discussions and write tenders for new prospects.
- Contribute to the development of new online tools and participate in research projects.
We expect you to have many of the following competences or qualifications:
- You are preferably a master in Human Sciences (Psychology, Economics, Sociology,…)
- You have a strong interest in the field of psychosocial well-being at work
- JYou have a minimum of three years of work experience
- You have strong analytical and synthetic skills
- You are precise and you have an eye for quality
- You are strong in project management, planning and coordination
- You can handle deadlines, you are stress-resistant and flexible
- You can work in a problem-solving and efficient way
- You can both work independently and in a team
- You have good communicative skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You are customer-oriented and and you have a professional attitude
- You have the necessary commercial skills and interest to engage in customer acquisition and sales conversations
- You are driven and motivated
- You are eager to learn and stick to scientifically based knowledge and methodologies
- Bilingualism (DU/FR or DU/ENG) is a strong plus
- An exciting position with a lot of variety and challenge in which you get the opportunity to fully utilise and develop your talents
- A passionate team of employees
- A growing innovative and dynamic company where entrepreneurship is encouraged and which has ambitions to grow internationally
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects for reputable clients
- A competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits (expenses and daily allowance, cell phone, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance,…)
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Centrally located at the Leuven railway station
Interested? We would gladly receive your application via e-mail to email@example.com before December 15, 2020.